Thursday, May 19, 2016

The End

Welp, this's it, huh? School's almost over. High school's almost over... Eh, things could've been worse. Still alive. We're all still mentally strong despite the bombardment of trials to our self esteem.  was fun but leaving's not gonna break my heart. I'll miss the friends I've made. I'll miss the memories. There's no reason to be too upset, though. Life's just around the corner. I hope you all agree that things are only gonna get better. These last 9 weeks have been pretty stressful for the usual basic reasons, relationships, relatives, regrets, responsibilities.. Basic stuff. I've written a lot of stuff on this website. I'm not proud of any of it besides, like, 3 posts. (Especially that school one. Mmpphff, good stuff) I'll probably delete the ones I don't like after school's over. It freaks me out as I write this. What's gonna happen? Where will I go?! What will I do?! Do I have only 4 more years left of true happiness?! Maybe.. Maybe not. Who knows? Not me. All I know for certain is that I've gotta make it count. I've gotta make it work. Because, just like all of you, I've only got one more shot. And I'll be damned before I throw it away.

1 comment:

  1. Many people say they won't miss highschool, but I feel bad for them because they probably didn't have a fun experience. Hopefully you're not one of those people.

    ReplyDelete